To receive an Excellent rating, the individual must serve as editor of a national or international journal or referee of papers for such a journal.
I have been an active referee for academic journals since 2007, receiving positive comments from the Editor of QMJ and the manager of JTMAE. In 2014, I joined the editorial team for a new publication targeting the interdisciplinary field of astronomical instrumentation design, development, and implementation (JATIS).
- 2014 – pres. Associate Editor, Journal of Astronomical Telescopes, Instruments, and Systems (JATIS)
- 2013 – pres. Book Review Editor, Quality Management Journal (QMJ)
- 2012 – pres. Editorial Review Board, Quality Management Journal (QMJ)
- 2012 – pres. Editorial Review Board, Journal of Technology Management and Applied Engineering (JTMAE)
- 2011 – pres. Editorial Review Board, Quality Approaches in Higher Education (QAHE)
- 2007 – pres. Editorial Review Board, Software Quality Professional (SQP)
- 2009 – 2012 Editorial Review Board, Journal of Industrial Technology (JIT) (retired and replaced by JTMAE)