A Satisfactory rating requires presenting papers at regional meetings.
In addition to my presentations at the national and international levels, I have presented at 13 regional meetings and participated in CISAT Faculty Research Day; 10 of these have been as an invited speaker (*) and links to the invitations or acknowlegdements are presented where available:
- (*) Radziwill, N. M., 2013: IT Skill Sets of the Future. Presented to the 2013 Commonwealth of Virginia’s Innovative Technology Symposium (COVITS), Richmond VA, September 9. http://www.govtech.com/events/COVITS-2013.html?page=speaker&id=220736541#myModal-214643671
- (*) Radziwill, N. M., 2013: What is Quality Consciousness? Presented to the Blue Ridge Section (1108) of the American Society for Quality (ASQ), Harrisonburg, VA, January 16.
- (*) Radziwill, N. M., 2012: What is Quality Consciousness? Presented to the Lynchburg Section of the American Society for Quality (ASQ), Lynchburg, VA, June 7. [Acknowledgement of Guest Speaker]
- (*) Radziwill, N. M. & Benton, M.C. 2012: Agile Software Development and the Learning Organization. ASQ North Jersey Spring Quality Conference, April 5. [Invitation]
- (*) Radziwill, N. M. 2011: Unplugged – Disconnected from Social Media. Social Media Summit 2011, Harrisburg University of Science and Technology, Harrisburg PA, September 14th [Invitation]
- Benton, M. C. & Radziwill, N. M. 2011: Using the Agile Organizing Framework to Create Adaptive Learning Environments for Technology Development. CISAT Faculty Research Day, October.
- (*) Radziwill, N. M. 2010: The American Society for Quality Software Division 2010-2012. Presentation to IEEE SIG/ASQ Section 509, McLean VA, January 26.
- (*) Radziwill, N. M., 2009: Why Outer Space Needs Software Engineers. Presentation to Undergraduate and Graduate students at Howard University, Washington DC, April 8th.
- (*) Radziwill, N.M., 2007: Quality Issues in Data Analysis. January 2007 American Society for Quality (ASQ) Section 1108 meeting, Waynesboro, VA.
- (*) Radziwill, N.M., 2006: Quality Management in Astronomical Software Systems. Invited speaker for Astronomical Data Analysis and Software Systems (ADASS) conference, Tucson, AZ. [List of Invited Speakers]
- (*) Radziwill, N. M., 2006: Quality Management, Telescope Operations and Data Quality. Main speaker for a joint session between the National Optical Astronomy Observatory (NOAO) and the National Solar Observatory (NSO) on Quality Issues, Tucson AZ (January 27).
- (*) Radziwill, N. M. and R. DuPlain, 2004: Quality Control at the Green Bank Telescope. Presented to the Shenandoah Section of the American Society for Quality (ASQ), Winchester, VA November 9, 2004.
- Radziwill, N. M. and J. L. Gray, 2001: Intelligent Customer Relationship Management. INFORM 2001 conference, Las Vegas NV, April 8-12, 2001.