A Satisfactory rating requires reviewing proposals for sponsored government, academic, or industry pro-grams.
Over the past decade, I have been extremely active as an invited confidential reviewer for large facilities sponsored by multiple directorates of the National Science Foundation (NSF). I have also been called upon as an expert to review and advise on the development of technical standards for software engineering and corporate social responsibility.
Confidential Grant Review Panels (Invited)
- Available in printed material provided to PAC
Technical & Management Review Panels (Invited)
- 2009 Chair, National Ecological Observation Network (NEON) Cyberinfrastructure Review
- 2004 Atacama Large Millimeter Array (ALMA) telescope operations review, Panel Member
- 2003 Atacama Large Millimeter Array (ALMA) telescope computing review, Panel Member
- 2011 Ad Hoc Reviewer, IEEE P730 Standard for Software Quality Assurance
- 2009 International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 26000 Standard for Social Responsibility, U.S. Technical Advisory Group (TAG), SSRO (Services and Research Organizations) Division Member